Website Terms & Conditions
C.R. Laurence of Europe Ltd. (“CRL”) maintain this website for your information, product education, and communication. Unless otherwise indicated, you may download material displayed on this website for non-commercial; personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including any data, text, images, audio, or video without the prior written permission of CRL. Certain sections of this website may contain additional restrictions as to use or access. Use of this website and access to the material it contains are subject to the following terms and conditions as well as to all applicable laws. Your access to and browsing of the website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, all materials on this website are protected by copyright. They may only be used with the prior written permission of CRL, as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, or in the text on this website. CRL does not warrant that your use of information or graphics displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not related to CRL.
- Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. CRL or its subsidiaries and affiliates may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice.
- Everything on this website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- CRL and its affiliates also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from it.
- CRL and its subsidiaries and affiliates make no representation whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a website, please understand that it is independent from CRL, and that CRL has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-CRL website is not an indication that CRL endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. IN NO EVENT WILL CRL BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CRL IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- CRL does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. Please note that any information or material sent to CRL through any link provided on this website will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By thus sending CRL any information or material, you irrevocably grant CRL an unrestricted, worldwide license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, modify, and transmit those materials or information, and you also agree that CRL is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. If you want to have your confidential or proprietary information considered by CRL you will need to first sign a Non-confidentiality Agreement before the information will be viewed by a technical person at CRL.
CRL Online Support
A spa-like retreat, for your home
Remove the cares of the world and create a relaxing environment that exudes comfort and luxury.